Steampunk necklaces

Over the years I have done several types of jewelry, both at home in my crafting area and on the road in hotels



Even when it is a pain to haul all the heavy jewelry making supplies, there are trips (driving trips only) I do and work on different pieces in the hotel rooms in the evening.


Which can make for interesting conversations with the housekeeping staff :)

This pieces was a mixture of thngs found in a hardware store, jewlery supplies and "found" objects

While this one was pretty much just different jewelry findings and gears

This and the next few are other examples of ones I have done in the last few years


This one and the next two I used cast resin focal pieces that I created to look emberish





This one and the next one are really some of the more elaborate  ones done in the steampunk style
I hope to do some more of the steampunk ones over the summer. I really do enjoy doing the and then I can start to built some for a couple of the shows I hope to do maybe in 2019.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retreat!

Trees for the Festival

frosted