Relaxing weaving

I bought a triangle loom years ago, but did not do a project until almost a years ago after I retired and moved to our Park City Home.

since then I have done several more 

I am working with different yarns

Fringe ideas

Colors

Finishing techniques 

Multiple weavings

 and Patterns

All the above shawls were the ones I created during 2017 including the bottom one that I gave to my mother for Christmas.
I will do another blog later in the year about the new ones as I finish them and maybe pictures of the process. Weaving takes me about 40 plus hours per shawl and then finishing the fringe and top take another 15-20 hours about, so most of the shawls take me somewhere around 55-65 hours total, if they are a more complicated pattern or finishing process they can take longer. I am about to try some more variations of ways to design new ones and use the loom.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Lasagna

Baked Sandwiches