Pom Pom's Out

So I decided to make pom pom animals from scratch. I had never done it, but just for giggles I thought I'd give it a try.

There were two ways to do it
The first involved using a fork to make mini pom poms

These are a few I made
Then using felt and bead you created tiny animals

I think  my favorites are the panda and fox
Although the cat is a cutie too
Here is the whole gang I made one evening
Then the second way I tried was making larger ones using a pom pom  set

This required thicker yarn
but I think the result was quite fun
Here that whole evenings efforts
I ended up making several dozen more pom poms that we were going to use as a craft activity at my Granddaughters birthday party, but we never got around to it. If I make them into something, I'll post it on facebook!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Lasagna

Baked Sandwiches