Anime Expo Day Two

Well, Day Two has finished in the Artist Alley. It was a little slow starting in the morning, but by the end of the day I was at about the same total as yesterday. Almost have paid for my booth. I am enjoying the artist alley and the people around my area. Most of the people are very nice and willing to visit. This makes it very fun.
The next couple of photo's are of some of the costumes I say as I was leaving the convention tonight.




They were filming some of the best costumes for commercials I guess. It was just fun to see. I am plaaning on coming back next year again.
We

Comments

  1. I'm glad sales are going well! One if my favorite parts of shows has always been the visiting during slow times. But I've never had a view like yours, wow, what costumes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Baked Sandwiches

Retreat!