What's Next

I have decide that I have just enter a new phase of life for me with moving and taking a year off from most of my crafting.  I sorted out some of the things I moved with me in the way of supplies and went through a couple of boxes of things I had put together from stuff I had at shows. As this business was a hobby for me for many years with me attend a few shows here and there, I was not having to make much of a profit on the things I made. With all the previous things made paid for already and plenty if supplies to make more when I am ready, I am ready to just release some of the things from previous show supplies.

What this means is that I am going to be doing some give away both from here and from my Facebook page. I will let you know what and when they will be soon. Also when I get my website remodeled, I will be doing giveaways there also. This is still in the planning stage, but it is an idea I like. I have a number of sterling or fine silver earring, some necklaces and pendents, and leather wristbands that I will be giving away.so stay turned and as I get them set up and planned I will let you know.
Hope you are all having a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Baked Sandwiches

Lasagna