New Year, New start; here we go 2017



Last year I took most of the year off from crafting and art projects. I have several plans for this year. As of yet no plans to include shows anywhere, but who knows.
My goals for this first few month's goals as far as Mountain Magic Arts are:
1. post regularly on this blog, about once a week,
2. finish sorting my jewelry supplies and start creating again
3. get out all of my previously finished jewelry and put it up for sale. Not sure if it will be through square or the etsy store I used to have,  that is another choice to make.
4. keep my face book page going with post once or twice a week.
5. start my other projects and remember to take pictures to share here.
These are my goal for 2017 first few months

I miss not crafting and creating. I have had a great 2016, with a lot of travel, a new home, seeing lots of family and doing some decluttering as part of the move. I also made the decision to let my national certification as a massage therapist lapse, as I do not do it for money any more. In fact I rarely give massages at all any longer. I still have my equipment and supplies, but don't know when or if I will start doing them again, even for free. I am now totally retired from my other businesses, but still find that time is my most lacking thing. I will be 60 in a few days and am trying to decide where I am heading now, I know crafting will be part of my next phase of life. Stay tuned for which directs I go.

Yes, I am still playing Pokeman Go sometimes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Baked Sandwiches

Lasagna