Coloring in the Lines

I have found out that I like to do these adult coloring pages.

 This the first page I did above. I had a set of colored pencils with me on a trip to Florida  in November; this page was in one of the magazines I bought and was reading. It was not as bold as I would have like and so I was not as satisfied with it.
Then this is one of the three I just did this past week when we were south in the sun and warmer weather. I had brought a set of marker along and was much happier with the color depth.
 I think this was one of my favorites so far. I just like how the colors seemed to interact well together.
This last one I decided to do in various shade of one color. Mister blue bunny did okay, but I did not feel as content with it. I just did not feel finished, but they were all great ways to relax in the San Diego sunshine at the beach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosted

anime expo 2013

Anime Expo Day Two