Anime Expo Day 1

It has began.  It was great to have a lot of help to get the things over to the convention center. Erik and I set up the table while Matt, Kiaya, and Scott scout out the exhibit hall. We had three hour to set up and made it in plenty of time. I am trying something a little different this time in that I have only jewelry. I am seeing if having the table with only jewelry would pay for the cost of product,  admission for us all and cost of the table rental. We will work on profit another time. The first day was busier than I expected, so I am hopefully optimistic  that this will be good. 

 The display when I had it set up

This is a shot of the slow time from behind my table.

Erik was right next table and he was getting attention for both his card decks and the bottle cap pin sets he made (as well as this art)

Have had a fun time this first day, if today goes as well, I may sign up for a table next year also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Lasagna

Baked Sandwiches