Wrapping up Anime Expo 2014

Well the expo is over and I am all safe and sound back home. This has taken me an extra day to post as It was to late when we hit Vegas last night and we all just wanted to finish our drive this morning. I am back and doing mundane things like unpacking and laundry tonight. Tomorrow I will be planning the shows and things for the rest of the year, as well as sorting through what product I brought back from the expo and planning my next creative project.

Many new friends and ( some from the last couple of years) stopped by to say goodbye as the artist alley wound down yesterday. This one's costume I did not envy as I am sure they were dying of heat!

This person's fun meter seems to have been exhausted

These guys I say on my way back to the hotel after I had packed my table up.

I had a great time this year at the expo and was a little sorry to see it end, even though I was very tired. I really enjoyed seeing and talking to the attendees. I want to send out a special thanks to all those who looked me up this year again, it is so great to see you and spend a few minutes talking. The people are what makes this expo fun. I have my table reserved for next year already, so I will see you again then. I plan to have some fun new jewelry pieces and some other new creation to tempt you all.
thanks again everyone. Special shout out to Liz for all the great conversation.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Lasagna

Baked Sandwiches