Anime Update, day 3

Well day three is over and done for me. I am back in my hotel room and relaxing. The others are out and still doing some things, but I am ready to have a quiet evening in the hotel room.
The show has been pretty steady each day for me and I will be very interested to see how tomorrow (which is the last day) goes. I had several people look for me and come back to buy jewelry so that was very fun and I am excited to see them next year,

I did get a picture of me at my table this morning.

Some of the effort put into costumes and props is very intense. I have to admire the work involved. I am thinking of doing some type of costumes next year. I guess we will just have to see how the time goes.

One of my favorite things is talking to the wonderful people who stop and are visiting with me. Thanks everyone who stops and talks. You are awesome!

The last three hours of my time at the convention today was spent waiting in line to register for my space next year. Wish I would have been at my table, but enjoyed it anyway and had some fun conversations. Next year is paid for and after tomorrow it will be an upcoming event on my 2015 calendar!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Lasagna

Baked Sandwiches