Another Show

I have decided to do the Dickens Festival in Salt Lake City this December. I did it last year. It was eight day and that was just too long for me. This year they are only holding it for 4 days so I am going to be trying it again. Since the space prices for vendors has gone up about 30%, I have decided to try a cart space this year. I am in the process of designing it and figuring out my 6x8 space arrangement. I am also working on what kind of things I will have for sale there It will be held at the Southtown Expo Center on December 11-14 from 10am to 9pm.

Here are a few shot from my "store" last year







Will keep you updated on how things are going!

Comments

  1. The hours were cut in half and the price went up??? Oh my. It must be a good show, though to ask for that price.

    I always like to preview my booths and set up early to plan, it really helps. Set ups can be hectic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Lasagna

Baked Sandwiches