anime expo 2013

Anime expo 2013

It is here again! Anime Expo. I am again in the Artist Alley. I am enjoying this year more than last year, as I have tried to talk to more of my fellow artist and the participants. I was shy last year.

The outside of the LA convention center.

This picture was taken yesterday as I was going to my table, before it opened. Once it opened I would have never gotten a clean shot through the huge crowds of people.


This replica tank is sitting out front of the convention center. Pig Patrol, I guess.
This big guys is actually in the exhibit hall. Quite a guy!

This year at my selling table, in Artist alley, I have tried a new sales approach. Half of my table is prices and half of it is "pay what it is worth to you". It has been fun to watch the different reactions to it. I do not know how it will work out on a cost/profit basis, but when I get home I will have to figure that out and see.

I am having a good time talking to people and seeing the interesting costumes some of the people have made. I am half way through the event. Two days down and two more to go. I will post my over all feelings on it after the show ends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Baked Sandwiches

frosted