Dollar by Dollar

Since I have been reorganizing my house and working on helping get my son set up and get going on Patreon (www.patreon.com/neibaurart), the next few post will be of some fun things I have done in the past.

I decided before one show to do some dollar origami to give as change when people made purchases

This little guys was one of my person favorites

while the foxes were fast to do

as were the butterflies

The first I tried were these, but they were not my favorites at sll

This cat is similar  to the fozxes

The seals were favorites at the show

as were the rays

I only did a few of the birds as they took much more time

The bigger the purchase, the more difficult the origami I gave away was

These were for the medium purchases

While the rings

and heart were for small purchases

I was a fun thing to do while I made my booth and actually brought a few extra sales as people stopped to see what I was doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Baked Sandwiches

Lasagna