sorting and separating

Well, I now have been trough all of my crafting things at least once.
This was what I had not gotten through yet. So yesterday I spent several hours going through it all.
The most time consuming was going through my jewelry supplies, 
 I decided I need to cut down what I was keeping by about 2/3.
 I ended up keeping about one bin of my favorite crystals and beads. I only kept those that we natural stones and that I could see as pieces of jewelry
Also I decided to cut down the silver components and golf filled components. This left me with about a box of supplies that filled a 18x18x18 box.
Below are other supplies that I admitted that I will probably never use. It is rather daunting to figure out what to do with all the things I am not going to use. I  kept anything that I felt I may still want to try!

 I am not giving up the Kumi, but these were all triplicates or ones I have. 
 I still have some origami stuff, but really how much will I really do?
 As I do not see me doing a great deal of this type of jewelry again I don't know why I would hold on to them.
 I have all these kits for leather projects. I am thinking maybe a scout group might want them?
 I am not even sure what I thought I would use this for
 metal sheets and paints  for them are also going
I as I sorted through things, I found I had several Styrofoam cutter.
All in all, I will be glad to find new homes for this stuff. I hope I can find someone who would like them, as I hate to just throw them away!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Retreat!

frosted