chocolate

These are awesome chocolate sculptures I have seem, I wish I could claim to have made them, but not so. I still wish to share them with you and hope you enjoy them.
The first five photo are of a huge chocolate fountain that is at a shop in the Bellagio in lasVegas. The fifth picture describes what it takes to run it, but it is fun to just watch.



 It has white chocolate, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate flowing

 this was this past Christmas display at the same shop that has the fountain. Yes, Santa is completely made of chocolate and life size.
Then we were through their in January they had changed to a Chinese theme and yes the tree is also 100% chocolate.

Next, the below pictures I took at the 2015 and 2016 Ghirardelli  exhibit at Epcot's food and wine festival down at Walt Disney World in Florida. The Chef from the different Disney resort and restaurants at Disney World do these for the exhibit. They are all totally made of chocolate.
Marvelous 

totally Frozen

right UP there

a bear necessity 

 monkey-ing around
 the force is strong with this one
 total eatable even with the mouse
 what a ride
 the bugs are in this one
 my hero
 cute panda's
another of the star wars
I am looking forward to what they will have next year!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

frosted

Anime Expo Day Two

anime expo 2013