What's Up


I had a great time at the retreat with Karla and will blog more on that shortly. 
I need to give a thanks to Alicia for helping me change the blog name and to Alyse who has said she will be showing me how to do more things blogging. They are both great resources and I am lucky to have them!

I have played with a lot of different style of steam punk style things.
Working with components for a necklace.

Early last fall I made this page for Karla's exchange

last month it was mirrors for the retreat. I really liked these, but still need some work to refine them.

some of my necklaces

I still have a few other things to add to this style, so keep your eyes open for some in the near future!
I am also adding some more styles in soon and will be keeping you all up to date. I have to do some changes on Etsy, the blog, and work up a website then I will start selling again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Baked Sandwiches

Retreat!