Enchanted Affair

I had a great time at the retreat I went to with Karla.
we went to the wholesale district of LA in the afternoon before the event started.

That evening we had a small sellers event, this was the entrance area.

This table had one of many of the gifts we got at this event

This is one of the decorations made from copies of Karla's mural

The next morning we were greeted sparkling apples to tell us where to sit

This is the box I got with a great necklace in a swap (from Karla)

I stacked up the gifts I got that weekend on and in front of the TV in my hotel room


This lovely crown and bird where part of the crafts, this one is Karla's
These were the projects I did in the classes.
I had so much fun I would like to host a similar event in Park City in the summer of 2014.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Baked Sandwiches

frosted