Finally getting back to work

I have been "off" for quite  while, but I am back to get some things going again. I sorted through the finished pieces I have done and plan to take to Anime Expo in July. For that artist alley I plan to make several different types of things, not just jewelry. As that progresses I will keep updating. I also want to do some thing for my Etsy shop. Hopefully I will have a few thing going and ready to put up by the end of the month. Here is where I am starting out.
These are a couple of chain maille bracelets I plan to finish tomorrow


Above and below are the Chaos that is my work area right now
I think I will just star creating as I go through and see what comes up!
Wish me luck and I am off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Baked Sandwiches

Retreat!