New Day for my Creating
My outfit for the first night of the Steamfest

Friday evening and Saturday I spent in Salt Lake City at the first annual Steamfest. I was in the artist alley. I only took some of my jewelry (about half of it Steampunk).
My table at the Steamfest

It went fairly well for only my second show. I feel that I have learned a few things. I am hoping to get into the Dickens Festival this year yet. Now the next few days will be spent; finishing my website, deciding what to make to have juried for the festival, clearing up my work area (so I can product new stuff), updating all my business books, and cleaning my office. I would like to sneak a couple of new designs in also. I have some fun idea's I want to explore.

Thanks to all who stop and chatted at the Steamfest!

Comments

  1. Alicia sent me in this direction, and wow! I love the butterfly stuff. I'm excited to see some of your jewelry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Baked Sandwiches

frosted