I have not been as good at keeping this blog up as I would like to be, I will have to work on it. I am getting ready for this weekends' Steampunk Convention in SLC where I have a table. It is their first one, so I have no idea how it will go, but I hope to have fun. Now that I have started to refine the type of jewelry I like designing more, I will probably put some of the charms and such, that I don't think I will be using, into lots and sell it on ETSY. I have to get serious and really design that store as well as get my web sites up and functioning. I hope to be selling on a store of my own as well as on my ETSY store. I may put some things on consignment at Holly's EBAY store also. I will let my reader know where my things will be selling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Baked Sandwiches

frosted