Anime expo

Well, I got back yesterday from Anime Expo. I did alright for my first year and learned a lot. I have tons of new ideas for next years show. It was interesting how many people said they loved my jewelry, but didn't buy any. It was sort of a mixed bag. Great to hear compliments, but more sales would have been nice also. I now have to spend this month getting my websites up and running, as well as figure out where I want to try to network. I think I might get on the artist alley forum and deviant art. Beyond that I am not sure.  I am also working on figuring out what I will be bringing next time to this convention. I may do a sampling of several new products also there. I am going to try to keep the blogs and facebooks current with a post once a week on the blogs and daily on facebook. I will also be showing some of my new idea on one or the other as they become solid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Baked Sandwiches

frosted