Weaving to Relax

One of the things I have been doing to relax has been weaving shawls. This is my most current project

This was one I did for my daughter-in-law. This is it it right before I take it off the loom

Here is the finished product

This one I gave to Karla for a prize for her retreat. After it is woven on the loom, I add the fringe

This is after I finished applying  the fringe 

Then I finish the top of the shawl

And then I macramé the fringe edges

This blue one went to another of my daughter-in-laws

This one I knotted the fridge while it was still one the loom

and Added a fringe across the top too

I am still  trying to work each one slightly differently so one two are alike. It is a slow process taking over a hundred hours per shawl, but as I am doing what i want and not on a time schedule, I find it relaxing. I will probably post new ones on facebook as they get done.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

frosted

anime expo 2013

Anime Expo Day Two