Stitching

I have decided to do a quilt for Alicia's baby Ella.
It has been 20+ years since I have done a baby quilt, I think
As I started with five squares of muslin

This is the first design a little giraffe

I then proceeded to hand embroider it

then the second was a little elephant

Babs did give me a little help here and there. that was about all I had gotten done before we headed on our trip to Hawaii

I then worked on the horse and turtle. When in Hawaii I decided to add a sixth one so I could do the quilt in the colors of the rainbow. I picked up some fun fabrics at a shop on maui.  And added the Dolphin to the designs.  I ended up finishing the hand embroidery  while watching Nick and Aryn while their parents took a quick Disneyland trip. Next will be cutting and sewing the top of the quilt.1

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Lasagna

Baked Sandwiches