Fruity Flower Bundle and Chocolate Berries

I will probable we doing some more blogs dealing with my food and kitchen alchemy.
Yesterday was the day I created a flower bouquet and take it into my accountants office. It all started about 4 years ago. It seems in the spring I will end up making a lot of things to eat. I do it in the fall also, but we have several parties in the fall and I usually don't have to worry about what to do with all the food I make. Now in spring, if I am in town,  once or twice a week during high tax season ( feb to April 15) I bring a treat into my accountants office. They are a very appreciative group so my ego gets lots of strokes. This year I have brought chocolate covered strawberries, a candy and cookie plate (for Valentines), and then this fruit creation.

This was the chocolate covered berries

This was this years flower bouquet.
It takes a couple of hours to prepare and assemble, but they look good.

These are the hardest of all the things I make to transport. Every year  I worry if they will make it, but so far so good. Since I have been around and should be around a lot this month, I hope to have several more fun food post to share.
We did get a wonderful fruit salad out of the leftovers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Lasagna

Baked Sandwiches