Getting ready to Show

Most shows I attend had a variety of things I had made. When I was packaging things up in my work area it looked like a mini tornado has come through


Every surface had things on it


And I always had a few things that I decided to make last minute


even some chainmail product, like the start of the bracelet below

I never did the same design twice, so every piece was a pretty much unique

even the woven necklace had different colors and glass pieces with them

and lets not forget the steampunk style things

and the ones I just semi precious  and precious stones in

this is one I did with silver and gold chainmail style and astone heart

This one is one where I stamped the metal and distressed it




In my hotel before a show, I would use my bed to sort out my jewelry so I could have the pieces groups in style together

I used the desk for the earring to make sure they survived the trip all right and were all in good condition to sell.


Those shows were fun, but also exhausting. usually I had to bring my own display material and stands as well as my product. I haven't been in a couple of year, but next year I may be doing one or two more local shows as the travel, hotels, meals out and such really ate in my profits.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Retreat!

frosted