Puzzling

Every winter usually around the Holiday time we put out puzzles to do. This year we had so much fun that we continued them throughout the winter and into the spring

The one above was our Christmas one

Then came the box that had six different puzzles in it

These took us  a while to get through them all

They ranged in numbers of pieces from 300 to 1000

And each offered it's own challenge

This one almost defeated me and Dale took over it when I decide to take a break as I was getting so frustrated

So I went on to do this one


Finally after finishing the box of six, our last puzzle of the cold weather season was this puzzle I found while cleaning up our game area. My two oldest grandkids help me do some of it. They are 11 and 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retreat!

Trees for the Festival

frosted