Creativity

Looking through some pictures, I have found ton's of fun photo of my families creativity.
Here is just a sample of a few. I will be doing more of each area in up coming months.
This is the first piece of our Hawaiian quilting class that I and "Babs" did

This is just one of the wonderful woodworking projects my talented Husband has done

These are two of the custom flow boards Erik has done

Ella's baby quilt that I finished for her just before her first birthday

A set of Valentine card I and my grand daughter made

Food art is always a favorite. Each year I have taken something to my accountants, sort of a thank you for sorting out the tax mess we have.

And I never have to worry what I will do with food crafts once they are done

This was Aryn showing off "ones" we painted for her cousins one afternoon

Some resin cast I did for a set of jewelry

 Costumes we made for the Masked Ball last Halloween. Most were sewn and designed by myself or my daughter-in-law Alyse.

A centerpiece that I made for the Festival of trees this last December.  One of these days I will do a post on things I have done for the festival.

Another festival donation, this one is a "candy" land board for their gingerbread section. Most of the candy was homemade

Nick and Aryn helping make cinnamon rolls, just like my grandma made with me.
As I unearth pictures in my sorting of the 10,000 or so I have digitally, I will put together more posts. These are just a few I came across as I am getting things ready to move.
Also why I have not been creating much new. Hopefully we can get moved this month and set up to work/play again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Lasagna

Baked Sandwiches