WRIR

Ahhh, I know I said I would blog more, but I failed these last couple of months. I am back now and going to share last weekends event with you all. I arrived, after a redeye flight, at 6:30am on Wednesday January 13th to the Holiday Inn at Disney Springs. Note to self, I do not sleep on planes, no more redeye flights, if possible. I arrived at the hotel and took a walk through downtown disney to start putting the Friday night scavenger hunt clues together. After a couple of airport runs and meetings with hotel staff; several of the authors, S.E.Smith and I had a late dinner. Then next morning several of us had breakfast together after I got back from an early airport run. Worked on things for the weekend and several of us took a late lunch at the Rainforest.

We ended the day with an dinner Thursday, Jan 14th for the authors that had arrived
 Friday had lunch with some of the authors and a few of my family who came to see me and a couple who came to help.
That evening we were  out  with authors and reader doing a scavenger hunt at Disney Springs.
A couple of my family Randy and Karla manned the registration table on Friday morning

The food was really awesome the whole weekend
We had many things going on.

speed "dating" with the authors

Plotting and character sessions

Wonderful Speakers; like Geri Foster on Sunday ar lunch

Games and crafting with authors

Great Dinners 

Wonderful authors 
And Great Prizes. For a first time event, I feel it went very well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Lasagna

Baked Sandwiches