Traveling

As I am on the road this past week and will be for a while, I am going to work on designs and plans for my projects.
I am still waiting to hear back on the bids from the places to decide where to hold the retreat next june in Park City.
I am also working on getting my website going. With all the travel and design work I am doing I will not actually put anything up for sale until some time mid November.
A review of idea for projects will be coming your way the next few weeks, hopefully some picture of layouts and set up for the Dickens festival. Also I had a problem with my photo editing program and have to bring everything up from the backup, edit it again, and sort them out, (as there are about 10,000 photos, it will be quite a project,so that is also keeping me busy. I will be able to let you know when the website goes live.
Thanks for bearing with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trees for the Festival

Lasagna

Baked Sandwiches